Friday 9 October 2009

Basically, being a Catholic is awesome!


I used to think that my religion was a small part of my life, to be put in a box and taken out once a week for an hour on Sundays. But in recent years, I have become more involved with my faith by going to youth groups, pilgrimages and Faith conferences, and now looking back on my life so far, I have realised that Catholicism has been surrounding every aspect of my life. I went to Catholic schools - St Kentigern's and St Mary's - and all my family are practising Catholics and so so without my faith, life wouldn't make sense to me. Another thing is that recently I was looking through my 'friends' list on Facebook and well over three quarters of my contacts are Catholic and I have made life-long friends from being more involved with the Church. Basically, being a Catholic is awesome!

No comments: